We have been accredited through the IAOPCC (International Association of Pet Cemeteries and Crematories).
The IAOPCC accreditation program ensures that you as the pet owner receive the very best measures of protection regarding the integrity of the pet aftercare processes with audited systems, processes, and procedures to be sure that every aspect of our services meet the highest standards of quality.
What Accreditation Means
You can expect the following from Accredited IAOPCC Members:
- We adhere to a strict Code of Ethics & Standards of Business Practices.
- We allow for pet parents to view their pet’s body prior to cremation and/or burial
- We provide full disclosure of the pet identification and tracking process.
- We are required to meet air quality standards and comply with strict guidelines as set by the Environment Agency (EA).
- We will not misrepresent our services nor conduct our business in a fraudulent manner.
- We offer the utmost in quality care and services providing pet parents and their pets with compassionate care.
- We have resources available for grief counseling services and grief education for families.
We also have our own Code of Practice that we have developed after many years of working with vets and pet owners.