PCS Summerleaze Post Code: NP26 3DY
How to find us
- Exit the M4 motorway at junction 23a.
- On roundabout - exit signposted “Magor, Langstone, Caldicot and Steelworks B4245”.
- Continue along this road (Queensway) for approximately 1km to a roundabout.
- Take the 1st exit to continue for a further 2km at the roundabout take the first exit.
- In approximately 400 metres (opposite the Wind Turbine) turn Left signposted Redwick.
- Follow the road for approximately 1.5Km to the T junction and turn left towards Magor.
- After approximately 500metres. The gates to Summerleaze are on the right-hand side.
- Drive up to the gates which will open automatically between 9 am and 6 pm.
- Once through the gates, visitors should bear right and follow signs to “Reception”
Note: due to the rural location of Summerleaze public transport is not available.
Our entrance gates will normally open automatically between 9am and 5pm.
Once inside, visitors should bear right at the end of the entrance avenue following the directions to the "Reception" and keeping the duck pond on the left. Turn Left into the car park immediately before the chicken run.