As of 2015, PCS became the first pet cemetery or crematory in Europe to be accredited through the IAOPCC (International Association of Pet Cemeteries and Crematories). This also means that at the time of writing we are the only pet crematorium in Europe to have achieved this distinction.
The IAOPCC accreditation program with a pool of more than 240 standards representing the best practices in pet cremation care and management - offers you as the pet owner the very best measures of protection regarding the integrity of the pet aftercare processes with audited systems, processes, and procedures to be sure that every aspect of our services meet the highest standards of quality.
What You Can Expect from PCS as an Accredited IAOPCC Member
- We adhere to a strict Code of Ethics & Standards of Business Practices.
- We provide a full disclosure of the pet identification and tracking process.
- We are required to meet air quality standards and comply with strict guidelines as set by the Environment Agency (EA).
- We will not misrepresent our services nor conduct our business in a fraudulent manner.
- We offer the utmost in quality care and services providing pet parents and their pets with compassionate care.
- We have resources available for grief counseling services and grief education for families.