Pet Cremation Services continues to remain open, allowing pets owners the opportunity to personally bring pets direct to our pet crematoriums.
However, due to the current situation regarding COVID-19 we have introduced several new procedures in order to comply with the latest Governments guidelines - “to keep social distancing and contact to a minimum”.
Unfortunately, as with immediate effect, we have taken the difficult decision to close our farewell room facilities to members of the public. We have not taken this decision lightly, as we know how important it is for pet owners to visit and use our Farewell Rooms to say their final goodbyes prior to cremation.
Therefore, if you would like to personally bring your pet to our crematorium for cremation please see the following guidelines which must be followed to ensure we all comply with the government guidelines ensuring social distancing and minimal contact as possible is maintained.
Arrangements & Arrival at PCS
- Please telephone PCS to make an appointment prior to your arrival.
- All your details will be taken over the phone along with payment prior to arrival.
- On arrival we ask that you telephone us to confirm you are ready, in order we can come and collect your beloved pet from your car.
Collection of your beloved pet ashes
- PCS will telephone you to confirm you beloved pet is ready for collection.
- Please telephone PCS on arrival.
- A member of the team will bring your beloved pet to your car. We ask that you open your car door or the boot to your car in order that we can carefully place your beloved pet safely inside, allowing all parties to maintain social distancing as per the government’s guidelines.
Thank you for your help and understanding to help keep everyone safe at such a difficult time.
Please be aware the situation is escalating quickly therefore please contact your crematorium direct for latest updates and information.