Terms and conditions for our Pet Picture Competition
Our competitions Terms and Conditions refer to those organised by Essex Pet Crematorium and PCS North East both are trading names of Pet Cremation Services, a division of Time Right Ltd.
1. Submit a photograph of your Pet(s) on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pcsessex/ or https://www.facebook.com/northeastpcs. The entries will be judged on cuteness, funniness, quality and creativity, clear sharp photographs will show your pets in their best light.
2. Entry is restricted to UK residents only.
3. All pictures must be posted during August 2023. Entries received after 31st August 2023 will not be accepted.
4. Our competitions are FREE to enter, no purchase is necessary and no financial or bank details will be requested.
5. Entry is only open via Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pcsessex/ or https://www.facebook.com/northeastpcs we do not accept entries via email or any other platforms.
6. All pictures must have the express permission of the pet owner.
7. The photographs submitted must be suitable for all ages.
8. Time Right Ltd will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
9. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
10. Time Right Ltd reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
11. Unless otherwise stated, our competitions are open to all except employees of Time Right Ltd, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the prize draw.
12. Entrants under 16 must get consent from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before entering. The parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of entrants under 16 agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the entrant.
13. Only one entry per pet is permitted, however up to 3 pet pictures can be submitted per person.
14. More than one pet can be submitted on the same picture.
15. In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. Time Right Ltd may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition or prize draw.
16. Time Right Ltd reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the competition or prize draw.
The Competition or Draw
17. The winners will be announced on both Facebook pages on Friday 8th September 2023.
18. Winners will be chosen by members of the Time Right Ltd team and within one week of the competition ending.
19. The winner will receive details of the prize.
20. The winner will be notified by social media via Messenger or Facebook post, within 7 days of being chosen and may be asked to provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Time Right Ltd within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and Time Right Ltd will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
21. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Time Right Ltd reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
22. The decision of Time Right Ltd regarding any aspect of the competition or prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
23. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com within 60 days after the date of the closing date of the competition or prize draw.
24. Time Right Ltd reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Data protection and publicity
25. Time Right Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and will only use your personal information in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
26. By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by Time Right Ltd to administer the competition.
27. All our competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the competitions submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
28. Time Right Ltd reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on this website.
29. This competition is not part of any partnership with Facebook, and it is entirely independent of the social network.